Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introduction

So I decided to start a blog. Because why not?

I find that generally I have a lot to say but don't have a lot of places to say it. Social media tends to be more about 140 characters and less about long-form essay-style stuff that I like to write from time to time.

What will I write about?

Probably mostly nerd things. Reviews, theories, speculation, and opinions on movies, TV, video games, comic books, and anything else I feel like bringing up.

Where does the title come from?

It's a reference to a line in "Avatar: The Last Airbender". If you don't get the reference, just go watch (or re-watch) the entire series. It's worth it.

Who am I?


Pat. I'm a 24-year-old nerd from upstate New York.



OK, I think that about covers the introductions. Here we go!